Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hi

If you're coming from Xanga, welcome. I like Xanga, but I feel like I outgrew it. I don't blog much these days. I don't have time. Or maybe I do have time, but I've spent it on those other social networking outlets. By the way, if you're still doing that "I-refuse-to-cave-and-join-Facebook" thing, OK. I get it. But really, it's not that big a deal.

My life has changed over the past few months. For the better. I'm not as emo. I'm dating a wonderful woman, who laughs at my jokes. Even when they're not jokes. Blogging has fallen through the cracks. I've missed it. And thanks to a cup of coffee taken at 7:30, I have the energy to write here.

I would like to write more in this space, but I know that takes commitment and focus. And less time on the FB. I'm ok with that.

Some subjects that I'll be blogging about:

- Training for a half-marathon
- Relationships
- Wats good on TV
- Use of the phrase "wats good"
- Albolin (That crap ain't goin' away)

And much more. Thanks for tuning in. I hope you'll join me for some part of the journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home