Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Rebooting and a Challenge

This isn't so much a reboot of this blog. More of a reboot of...blogging.

A few days ago, K asked if I'd consider going gluten-free next year. "The whole year?!" I asked. "Maybe just for a month?" I tensed up. 

It's not that I love gluten. I don't wake up every morning and say, "I gotta get me some BREAD." I just don't like limiting my eating choices. I just want the option of having a donut or two or three. 

I thought about it for a minute and decided, why not? K HAS to eat gluten-free, and I think I should support her, not just by eating her g-free cooking, but also by experiencing a little bit of what she goes through each day. 

This also is an opportunity to write about SOMETHING. Ever since South Africa, I've had little motivation to write about anything. And it's killing me. Hopefully this will be the kick in the butt I need.

So for the month of January, I'm going gluten-free. This could go really well, or I could go down in flames. Whatever the case, it'll make for an interesting 31 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home